Rabart Day trip
Transfer to Rabat via Meknes,Day to explore the capital city of Rabat with guided tour of major imperial sites, palace, mausoleum and museum housing the best collections of authentic Moroccan artefacts.in the evening back to Fez
Top Places to Visit in this excursion :
- Rabat : (Arabic: الرباط, ar-Ribaaṭ, literally "Fortified Place"; Berber: , Errbaṭ; Moroccan Arabic: ارّباط, Errbaṭ) is the capital and second largest city of Morocco with an urban population of approximately 620,000 (2004) and a metropolitan population of over 1.2 million. It is also the capital of the Rabat-Salé-Zemmour-Zaer administrative region. The city is located on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the river Bou Regreg. On the facing shore of the river lies Salé, the city's main commuter town. Rabat, Temara, and Salé form together a conurbation of over 1.8 million people. Silt-related problems have diminished Rabat's role as a port; however, Rabat and Salé still maintain important textile, food processing and construction industries. In addition, tourism and the presence of all foreign embassies in Morocco serve to make Rabat one of the most important cities in the country.
- Departs from : Fez ( Your driver will meet you at your riad/hotel ).
- Service Guarantees : Yes
- Driver speak : Arabic, French, English, Spanish, Italian,German.
- Departs daily : Yes, daily departures guaranteed.
- Price Includes : Private Vehicle and Driver speak good English.