Atlas Sightseeing Tour
An introduction to the diversity of the Middle Atlas towns, while you discover rustic Berber villages. Stop off at Ifrane for a look at Morocco's 'Switzerland' and continue on to the caves at Bahalil before finishing off the day with a stop at the quaint village of seffrou known for it's arts and crafts.visite the forest of cedars (cedar of Gourault) and the lake Dait Aoua.
Top Places to Visit in this excursion :
- Ifrane : (Arabic: إفران/يفرن; Tamazight: Ifran) is a town and ski resort in the Middle Atlas region of Morocco (population 13,000 in December 2008). Ifrane is 1665 metres (5,460 ft) in altitude and is part of the Meknès-Tafilalet region. In Tamazight, the regional Berber language, "ifran" means caves.
- Azrou : (Berber: Aẓro, Arabic: أزرو) is a Moroccan town 89 kilometers south of Fez, in the Meknès-Tafilalet region.
- Aẓro : means "rock" or "stone" in the Berber language. The town is located in the heart of the Middle Atlas region of Morocco between Meknes, Fez, Ifrane, Midelt and Khenifra. The N13 road connects Azrou to Meknes in the north. The Cèdre Gouraud Forest is located to the north, where one of the sub-populations of the Barbary Macaque, Macaca sylvanus is found.
- Séfrou : is a city in central Morocco situated in the Fes-Boulman region and, according to the 2004 census, has a population of 63,872.
- Imouzzer Kandar : is a town in Sefrou Province, Fès-Boulemane, Morocco. According to the 2004 census it has a population of 13,745.It is inhabited by the Ait Seghrouchen.
- Price Includes : Private Vehicle and Driver speak good English.
- Departs daily : Yes, daily departures guaranteed.
- Driver speak : Arabic, French, English, Spanish, Italian,German.
- Departs from : Fez ( Your driver will meet you at your riad/hotel ).